To provide opportunities for academics and students in the medical and health sciences, especially in training health science expertise based on integrated and innovative research.
- Provide graduates with the latest knowledge, expertise and skills in medicine health and sport sciences.
- Train graduates with efficiency in evaluating and adapting to protocols and procedures.
- Provide graduates who are analytical, creative, innovative, sensitive and responsive to the needs of the community, culture and the environment.
- Continuously train the attitude of professionalism, ethics and social responsibility.
- Forming leadership graduates in planning and implementation of tasks.
- Empowering graduates by working in groups, communication, troubleshooting and scientific skills.
- Produce graduates capable of conducting independent research.
- Improve graduates who are experts in ICT, management and entrepreneurship skills.
- Cultivate lifelong learning.
Doctor of philosophy’s Programme
- Provide graduates with the advance knowledge, expertise and skills in health sciences.
- Providing graduates who are analytical, creative, innovative, sensitive and responsive to the progress of knowledge in health sciences.